Recipe by - Momma Loon
Low Carb pudding; 4 carbs per serving; great for those times that chocolate is calling your name!
Top Review by Rhonda Warwick
Very good flavor. The texture is not exactly pudding like- more like a heavy ganache. This could be used for a great frosting with more sweetness. I tried it with butterscotch sugar free instant puddin mix instead of the cocoa and splenda and that had an excellent flavor as well. A very usable recipe for pudding, filling, frosting or ...
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the cream cheese in a microwave safe bowl and warm for about 20 seconds to soften it.
- Then beat it with a hand mixer on low speed aproximately 30 seconds, slowly add 1/2 cup of the cream and beat for about for another 30 seconds.
- Add the cocoa, Splenda and vanilla and continue to beat until very well blended scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula as needed.
- Then slowly add the remaining 1/2 cup of the cream and beat until very well blended.
- Place in 6 individual serving dishes; Cover each with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Best Served chilled.