- Momma Loon's Note:
Low Carb pudding; 4 carbs per serving; great for those times that chocolate is calling your name!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the cream cheese in a microwave safe bowl and warm for about 20 seconds to soften it.
- 2Then beat it with a hand mixer on low speed aproximately 30 seconds, slowly add 1/2 cup of the cream and beat for about for another 30 seconds.
- 3Add the cocoa, Splenda and vanilla and continue to beat until very well blended scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula as needed.
- 4Then slowly add the remaining 1/2 cup of the cream and beat until very well blended.
- 5Place in 6 individual serving dishes; Cover each with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 6Best Served chilled.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cream Cheese Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.8
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 95.9 mg
- Sodium 127.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 3.8 g