Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Very easy to make. Tastes divine. Cook time includes chill time
Make and share this Chocolate Cream Cheese Pie recipe from Food.com.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and 1 tablespoon milk until smooth.
- Gently stir in 1 cup Cool Whip.
- Spread evenly into crust.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat pudding mix and remaining milk on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour over cream cheese mixture.
- Chill at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, garnish with remaining Cool Whip and chocolate morsels.
This pie was yummy. I brought it to my grandma's house for Christmas dessert, and she said it was delicious. I love that I didn't have to bake it.
DD made this for our Easter dessert. It was nice and creamy and light. I will be making this again. Thanks
Very easy pie to make, and the results were enjoyed by all. The cream cheese layer adds a tasty twist to the usual chocolate cream pie. I'm sure we'll make it many, many times. Thanks for the post NurseDi