- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk, divided
- 1 (4 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed and divided
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- miniature semisweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and 1 tablespoon milk until smooth.
- Gently stir in 1 cup Cool Whip.
- Spread evenly into crust.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat pudding mix and remaining milk on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour over cream cheese mixture.
- Chill at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, garnish with remaining Cool Whip and chocolate morsels.