Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
A rich and creamy low carb chocolate fudge; great for special occassions or just whenever the sweet tooth calls
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- Melt cream cheese and peanut butter in microwave for 1-2 minutes at 30-second intervals.
- Stir in cocoa until creamy.
- Combine together in a mixing bowl and whisk in cream and sweetener.
- Spread on wax paper, cover with another sheet of wax paper; freeze, then cut into pieces, and keep chilled.
This was good! Although it has NOTHING to do with fudge! In that sense I was disapointed. It is more like a mix between cheesecake and chocolate mousse. I did add chopped walnuts and it was good, once it was thawed out. I do not reccomend eating frozen or warm. Chill in freezer for a couple hours and then just stick it in the fridge, and forget about it for awhile!! It should not be called FUDGE!!
I did not like this at all. I thought it was terrible. It may be that I have not been on a low carb diet long enough to be desperate enough to like this. More than anything I was mad I wasted my cream cheese on this.
How great to have a taste of chocolate on a low carb diet! This is so easy and so tasty---I love it even if it isn't "fudge." Thanks for posting.