- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 4 ounces milk chocolate pieces, melted
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts or 1⁄2 cup pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- Gradually add sugar, beating until well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Spread into greased 8-inch square pan.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut into 1-inch squares to serve.