2 hrs 15 mins
This is a very unique fudge. Sounds a little odd, but tastes great. I got the recipe from Kraft website and my family loves it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- 2Gradually add sugar, beating until well blended.
- 3Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- 4Spread into greased 8-inch square pan.
- 5Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- 6Cut into 1-inch squares to serve.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cream Cheese Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 21
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.2
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 13.1 mg
- Sodium 36.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 1.6 g