Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
The amounts stated are enough to frost the top of a 13 x 9-inch sheet cake, to frost and fill a layer cake double the amounts, this frosting freezes very well so make a double recipe and freeze for the next time, the confectioners sugar and cocoa must be sifted first.
- 85.04 g package cream cheese, softened
- 78.07 ml butter, softened
- 473.18 ml sifted confectioners' sugar (must be sifted, may need a little more)
- 78.07 ml good-quality unsweetened baking cocoa, sifted
- 0.59 ml salt
- 44.37-59.16 ml light cream (or use heavy whipping cream)
- 7.39 ml vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bow beat cream cheese with butter until smooth.
- Add in all remaining ingredients (starting with 3 tablespoons cream) and beat until smooth and fluffy adding in more cream or confectioners sugar is needed until desired consistancy is achieved.