Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I came up with this specifically for a banana cupcake recipe. I wanted something to compliment the cake while not overpowering the subtle banana flavor with sweetness. This has the perfect balance of sweetness, chocolate and cream cheese flavor.
- 1⁄2 cup baking cocoa
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 -2 tablespoon milk or 1 -2 tablespoon water
- 6 tablespoons softened butter
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- First cream butter and cream cheese together, then blend in the vanilla. beat in cocoa. Mix in confectioner's sugar 1/2 cup at a time, alternating with water/milk as needed for consistency.