1/8 Photos of Chocolate Cream Cheese Cupcakes
Nan in Ontario's Note:
These cupcakes are one of the most requested recipe. I have made them for years. Can't remember where I got the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine first four ingredients.
- 2Add chocolate chips and set aside.
- 3Mix remaining ingredients well.
- 4Fill muffin tins, lined with paper cups 1/3 to 1/2 full with this mixture.
- 5Drop a large spoonful of cheese mixture on top.
- 6Bake at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cream Cheese Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.8
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 21.8 mg
- Sodium 170.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 2.5 g