Chocolate Cream Cheese Crescents
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons coffee-flavored liqueur or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cooled strong coffee
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon shortening or 1⁄2 teaspoon oil
- Heat oven to 350°F Lightly grease cookie sheet. In small bowl, combine powdered sugar, cream cheese, liqueur and vanilla; blend well. Stir in macadamia nuts.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles. Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon cream cheese mixture onto shortest side of each triangle. Loosely roll up, starting at shortest side and rolling to opposite point. Place, point side down, on greased cookie sheet; curve into crescent shape.
- Bake at 350°F for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan over low heat, melt glaze ingredients; stir until smooth. Drizzle over warm rolls. Serve warm or cool. Store in refrigerator.