Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
My favorite cake because it doesn't need any icing.
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 18 1⁄4 ounces chocolate cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter and flour a bundt pan.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Prepare chocolate cake as directed.
- Fold in chocolate morsels.
- Pour chocolate batter into bundt pan.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture onto chocolate batter in a ring.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack for 25 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool completely.
- Sprinkle powder sugar on top of cake.
- Store in fridge and serve cold.