Recipe by Baby Chevelle
This looks and taste fabulous! It has only 2 ingredients--all store bought. If you love Suzie Q's this cake is for you! There is no baking, or mixing, but looks like a million,and is very impressive to serve. My family loved it! If you love chocolate you may use chocolate frosting for a double chocolate treat. To make it look even more spectacular, garnish with the chocolate curls. I hope someone makes this and can take a picture of it, as I don't know how to post. The vertical layers of chocolate and white are very impressive, this is extremely easy to make. I couldn't remember the size of my springform pan, but it took an extra box of snack cakes for me,not the entire box, but nobody seemed to balk at eating the leftovers there either, and I didn't think to count them. but it was worth it.Time does not include overnight refrigeration. This is taken from Womans World Magazine.
- 3 (16 ounce) cans vanilla frosting
- 1 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
- 3 (1 lb) boxes Suzy Qs chocolate cake and cream filling snacks
Directions See How It's Made
- Place snack cakes vertically along inside of 8 inch springform pan.
- Using butter knife spread frosting over inside of cakes lined up to cover them.
- Spread one long edge of one of the remaining snack cakes with some of remaining frosting. Place inside first snack cake ring, pressing to adhere.
- Repeat with remaining frosting and snack cakes to fill pan, placing long frosted edges next to long unfrosted edges.
- Spread top of cake with 1 cup frosting. Refrigerate until set, at least 2 hours.
- Remove side of pan. Spread top and side of cake with thin layer of frosting.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Spread cake with remaining frosting.
- Refrigerate until set, at least 8 hours or overnight.
- If desired, garnish with chocolate curls.