Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Chocolate and nuts a purrfect combo with a bit of zest I like to use dried cranberries from Cape Cod MA. Locally grown tend to be fresh but if you dont have anything near you store bought is fine too
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 ounces dried cranberries
- 2 ounces pecan halves
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- In a medium sized pan over low to medium-low heat,melt the chocolate . Stir frequently until the chocolate is smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until well blended into the chocolate.
- This next step needs to be done while the mix is hot. Spoon out 1 tbsp drops onto a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Let stand until the drops are firm to the touch.
Made this recipe so I'd have a nice chocolate fix several days in a row & they definitely do the trick! I toasted the pecans before using but otherwise followed this great keeper of a recipe ~ Simple, quick, easy, tasty! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed as part of my Chocoholic! Need a Fix! theme in the current My 3 Chefs event]