Recipe by Wok N Roll
Chocolate and nuts a purrfect combo with a bit of zest I like to use dried cranberries from Cape Cod MA. Locally grown tend to be fresh but if you dont have anything near you store bought is fine too
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made this recipe so I'd have a nice chocolate fix several days in a row & they definitely do the trick! I toasted the pecans before using but otherwise followed this great keeper of a recipe ~ Simple, quick, easy, tasty! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed as part of my Chocoholic! Need a Fix! theme in the current My 3 Chefs event]
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 ounces dried cranberries
- 2 ounces pecan halves
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium sized pan over low to medium-low heat,melt the chocolate . Stir frequently until the chocolate is smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until well blended into the chocolate.
- This next step needs to be done while the mix is hot. Spoon out 1 tbsp drops onto a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- Let stand until the drops are firm to the touch.