These very chewy cookies have 4 great flavors baked into one awesome treat! I recommend doubling the recipe...they won't last long!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- 2In medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and cinnamon; set aside.
- 3In large bowl, cream together the butter, sugars, egg, water and vanilla using an electric mixer set on medium speed.
- 4Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture, beating on low speed until blended.
- 5Stir in oats, cranberries, nuts and chocolate chips (for a nuttier flavor, you can toast the oats and nuts in a frying pan set on medium heat and, stirring constantly, cook until lightly browned.
- 6Let cool completely before adding to rest of ingredients).
- 7Drop heaping tablespoonfuls onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- 8Bake for about 15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- 9For chewy cookies, do not overbake.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cranberry Oat Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.6
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 16.0 mg
- Sodium 58.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 1.9 g