Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These end up being very moist and yummy! (This recipe is from the Kraft Canada website.)
- 236.59 ml dried cranberries
- 59.14 ml orange juice
- 354.88 ml flour
- 354.88 ml quick-cooking oats
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 177.44 ml non-hydrogenated margarine
- 354.88 ml brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 eggs
- 4 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, coarsely chopped (BAKER'S)
- 118.29 ml pecan pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 (degrees fahrenheit).
- Combine cranberries and orange juice in microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine flour, oats, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- Beat margarine and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until well blended after each addition.
- Gradually add flour mixture, mixing well after each addition Stir in cranberry mixture, chocolate and pecans.
- Spread dough firmly into a 13x9-inch baking pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 20-22 minutes or until centre is set. Cool completely (on wire rack) before cutting to serve.