These end up being very moist and yummy! (This recipe is from the Kraft Canada website.)
Make and share this Chocolate, Cranberry & Oat Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 (degrees fahrenheit).
- Combine cranberries and orange juice in microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine flour, oats, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- Beat margarine and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until well blended after each addition.
- Gradually add flour mixture, mixing well after each addition Stir in cranberry mixture, chocolate and pecans.
- Spread dough firmly into a 13x9-inch baking pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 20-22 minutes or until centre is set. Cool completely (on wire rack) before cutting to serve.