1/1 Photo of Chocolate, Cranberry & Oat Bars
These end up being very moist and yummy! (This recipe is from the Kraft Canada website.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup non-hydrogenated margarine
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 eggs
- 4 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, coarsely chopped (BAKER'S)
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- 1Preheat oven to 350 (degrees fahrenheit).
- 2Combine cranberries and orange juice in microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds. Let stand 10 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, combine flour, oats, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- 4Beat margarine and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until well blended after each addition.
- 5Gradually add flour mixture, mixing well after each addition Stir in cranberry mixture, chocolate and pecans.
- 6Spread dough firmly into a 13x9-inch baking pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- 7Bake 20-22 minutes or until centre is set. Cool completely (on wire rack) before cutting to serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate, Cranberry & Oat Bars
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.4
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 13.2 mg
- Sodium 38.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: