1/2 Photos of Chocolate, Cranberry & Oat Bars
From Kraft. These turned out so moist and delicious! Used 1 1/4 cup of brown sugar and will lower it next time to 1 cup to lower a bit the calories! Also used about 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips instead of the baking squares. You've got to try this! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2Combine cranberries and orange juice in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 sec. Let stand 10 minute.
- 3Meanwhile, combine flour, oats, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- 4Beat margarine and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually add flour mixture, mixing well after each addition. Stir in cranberry mixture, chocolate and pecans.
- 5Spread dough into 13x9-inch baking pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- 6Bake 25 to 30 minute or until lightly browned. Cool completely on wire rack before cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate, Cranberry & Oat Bars
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.8
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 83.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 2.4 g