Recipe by Pets'R'us
I put together these cookie jars last year as gifts, they were very successful, and I also bake them regular at home.
Top Review by Darlene10
This is an absolutely excellent recipe. The flavour and texture are great. I was a little skeptical as I was mixing them up but I'm thrilled with how they turned out. What a geat gift to give!!
- 147.89 ml all-purpose flour
- 118.29 ml rolled oats
- 118.29 ml all-purpose flour
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 78.07 ml brown sugar
- 78.07 ml white sugar
- 59.14 ml raisins
- 118.29 ml dried cranberries
- 118.29 ml white chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer the ingredients in a jar in the order given, I use a 750ml jar but when I got this recipe it said to use a 1-quart jar.
- *Attach a card with the following instructions:.
- "Chocolate Cranberry Cookies".
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl empty the contents of the jar and mix well.
- In another bowl, beat together ½ cup of soft butter or margarine, 1 large egg and 1-teaspoon vanilla extract until light and fluffy.
- Add the cookie-mix, and mix together by hand.
- Put heaped teaspoonfuls on a greased baking sheet, leaving room to spread.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until edges start to brown.
- Cool for a few minutes on a baking sheet then remove to cool on a wire rack.