1/2 Photos of Chocolate Cranberry Gift Cookies
I put together these cookie jars last year as gifts, they were very successful, and I also bake them regular at home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Layer the ingredients in a jar in the order given, I use a 750ml jar but when I got this recipe it said to use a 1-quart jar.
- 2*Attach a card with the following instructions:.
- 3"Chocolate Cranberry Cookies".
- 4Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 5In a medium bowl empty the contents of the jar and mix well.
- 6In another bowl, beat together ½ cup of soft butter or margarine, 1 large egg and 1-teaspoon vanilla extract until light and fluffy.
- 7Add the cookie-mix, and mix together by hand.
- 8Put heaped teaspoonfuls on a greased baking sheet, leaving room to spread.
- 9Bake for 8-10 minutes until edges start to brown.
- 10Cool for a few minutes on a baking sheet then remove to cool on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cranberry Gift Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (562 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.7
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 147.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 2.4 g