Chef mariajane's Note:
This such a delectable dessert!1 You can also subatitute raisins for the cranberries, but I would suggest trying the cranberries first - so good!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Combine cranberries and orange juice in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds. Let stand 10 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, combine flour, oats, baking powder, and salt: set aside.
- 4Beat margarine and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 5Gradually add flour mixture, mixing well after each addition. Stir in cranberry mixture, chocolate and pecans.
- 6Spread dough firmly into 13x9-inch baking pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- 7Bake 20-22 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely on wire rack before cuttng to serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate, Cranberry and Oat Bars
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.4
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 13.2 mg
- Sodium 88.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g