Prep 0 mins
Cook 22 mins
This such a delectable dessert!1 You can also subatitute raisins for the cranberries, but I would suggest trying the cranberries first - so good!!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cranberries and orange juice in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine flour, oats, baking powder, and salt: set aside.
- Beat margarine and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually add flour mixture, mixing well after each addition. Stir in cranberry mixture, chocolate and pecans.
- Spread dough firmly into 13x9-inch baking pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 20-22 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely on wire rack before cuttng to serve.