- 1 cup confectioners' sugar or 1 cup icing sugar
- 1⁄2-2⁄3 cup cocoa powder
- 4 cups crispy rice cereal or 4 cups Rice Krispies or 4 cups rice bubbles
- 1 cup unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- 1 1⁄4 cups coconut oil or 1 1⁄4 cups Copha
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift together the powdered sugar and cocoa powder into a large bowl. Stir in the crispy rice and coconut.
- Melt the coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir in the dry ingredients until well-mixed.
- Scoop small portions of the mix into paper muffin cups. Chill in the refrigerator until firm and serve.