Prep 40 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very easy and Yummy Recipe!
- 3 1⁄2 ounces semisweet chocolate, broken up (we used Ghirardelli baking bar)
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, cut in small pieces
- 1 cup firmly packed light-brown sugar
- 1 extra-large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄3 cups self-rising flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- Heat oven to 400. Have baking sheets ready.
- Microwave chocolate, butter and sugar in a large bowl, stirring occasionally, until melted and smooth. Stir in egg and vanilla, then flour ad baking soda until blended. Cover and refrigerate 20 minutes or until firm.
- Put confectioners' sugar in a shallow dish. Roll dough into 24 walnut size balls, then roll in confectioners' sugar to coat. Place 2" apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes or until just set. Cool on baking sheet on a wire rack 2 minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.