Recipe by Mommy of Sunny Brook Farm
This is an adaptaion to the classic Chocolate crackle cake mix cookie. It adds in a brownie mix and chocolate chips -makes a much fudgier cookie. A simple, quick to make cookie that should be in every chocolate lovers collection-MMMM!
- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 (20 ounce) box brownie mix
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) package chocolate chips
- powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cake mix, brownie mix, veg. oil and eggs in large bowl until dough forms.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Chill dough for about 30 minute.
- Roll dough into 1 or 1.5 inch balls and roll in powdered sugar.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes on ungreased cookie sheet (I like to use parchment or silicone baking sheet) at 350 degrees.