Easy to make cookies with saltine crackers or graham crackers. Makes a whole cookie sheet of cookies.
My Private Note
or more ...
Units: US | Metric
- 30 -35 saltine crackers or 30 -35 graham crackers
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1 -1 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or 1 -1 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F and grease a baking sheet with sides.
- 2Line prepared pan with crackers or graham wafers; cut crackers to fill the whole pan if necessary.
- 3Bring butter and brown sugar to a boil in a heavy saucepan; continue to cook for 3 minutes more; pour over crackers.
- 4Sprinkle with cinnamon, if using.
- 5Bake for 15 minutes and remove from oven; immediately sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- 6When chips are melted, spread over the top evenly.
- 7Cool slightly and break into pieces.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cracker Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (708 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.9
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 99.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 0.7 g