Chocolate Cracker Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375°F and grease a baking sheet with sides.
- Line prepared pan with crackers or graham wafers; cut crackers to fill the whole pan if necessary.
- Bring butter and brown sugar to a boil in a heavy saucepan; continue to cook for 3 minutes more; pour over crackers.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, if using.
- Bake for 15 minutes and remove from oven; immediately sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- When chips are melted, spread over the top evenly.
- Cool slightly and break into pieces.