Very tasty treat. In fact it is almost impossible to resist
Make and share this Chocolate Covered Toffee Matzo (Matzah) recipe from Food.com.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and lay matzo on pan.
- Melt brown sugar with butter in saucepan; boil until mixture coats a spoon.
- Brush matzo with brown sugar mixture.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 3-4 minutes (watch closely-it burns easily!!!) until it starts to bubble.
- Cover with chocolate chips and put back in the oven until the chips start to melt.
- Spread the chocolate to cover the matzo.
- Freeze until hard, then break into pieces.
- Option- sprinkle chopped nuts on top.