1/1 Photo of Chocolate Covered Toffee Matzo (Matzah)
Bruce Gurnick's Note:
Very tasty treat. In fact it is almost impossible to resist
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a cookie sheet with foil and lay matzo on pan.
- 2Melt brown sugar with butter in saucepan; boil until mixture coats a spoon.
- 3Brush matzo with brown sugar mixture.
- 4Bake in 350 degree oven for 3-4 minutes (watch closely-it burns easily!!!) until it starts to bubble.
- 5Cover with chocolate chips and put back in the oven until the chips start to melt.
- 6Spread the chocolate to cover the matzo.
- 7Freeze until hard, then break into pieces.
- 8Option- sprinkle chopped nuts on top.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Covered Toffee Matzo (Matzah)
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.8
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 89.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 33.8 g
- Protein 5.5 g