Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Very tasty treat. In fact it is almost impossible to resist
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and lay matzo on pan.
- Melt brown sugar with butter in saucepan; boil until mixture coats a spoon.
- Brush matzo with brown sugar mixture.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 3-4 minutes (watch closely-it burns easily!!!) until it starts to bubble.
- Cover with chocolate chips and put back in the oven until the chips start to melt.
- Spread the chocolate to cover the matzo.
- Freeze until hard, then break into pieces.
- Option- sprinkle chopped nuts on top.
We have proudly renamed this delicious and EASY treat "Chocolate Toffee Matzoh Crack". It was a big hit and will be a family tradition going forward.
Terrific! Wonderful activity to do with kids. So delicious.
Grate! Did it with my 9-year-old son. Recommend to do it for every one. Easy and delicious.