Recipe by Karen=^..^=
There is not much to say about this recipe. If you love chocolate and strawberries, try it. :)
Top Review by arroz241_11561377
Delicious.A couple of tips. You can melt the chocolate in a microwave @ 50% power, for a min.- 1 1/2 min. stir, then melt at 10 second intervals, stirring each time, until chocolate is melted. ( I think this is easier). Watch closely, timing will depend on the wattage of your microwave. Also, if you don't want "flat" spots on your berries, stick a toothpick in the stem end, dip in melted chocolate, let excess drip off, and then stick toothpick (with strawberrie attached) in a block of styrofoam to cool. Hope this helps.
- 946.38 ml strawberries, with stems if possible
- 354.88 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips (or milk chocolate chips)
- 29.58 ml corn syrup
- 88.74 ml butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash strawberries and pat dry.
- Place on paper towels until they reach room temperature.
- Melt chocolate chips, corn syrup and butter in a double boiler, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and dip each strawberry into chocolate, coating 2/3 of strawberry.
- Allow excess chocolate to drip off into pan.
- Place stem side down on waxed paper covered baking pan or cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate until set, about 15-20 minutes.