There is not much to say about this recipe. If you love chocolate and strawberries, try it. :)
Make and share this Chocolate-Covered Strawberries recipe from Food.com.
- Wash strawberries and pat dry.
- Place on paper towels until they reach room temperature.
- Melt chocolate chips, corn syrup and butter in a double boiler, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and dip each strawberry into chocolate, coating 2/3 of strawberry.
- Allow excess chocolate to drip off into pan.
- Place stem side down on waxed paper covered baking pan or cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate until set, about 15-20 minutes.