1/12 Photos of Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
There is not much to say about this recipe. If you love chocolate and strawberries, try it. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash strawberries and pat dry.
- 2Place on paper towels until they reach room temperature.
- 3Melt chocolate chips, corn syrup and butter in a double boiler, stirring occasionally.
- 4Remove from heat and dip each strawberry into chocolate, coating 2/3 of strawberry.
- 5Allow excess chocolate to drip off into pan.
- 6Place stem side down on waxed paper covered baking pan or cookie sheet.
- 7Refrigerate until set, about 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
Serving Size: 1 (1089 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.9
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 6.5 mg
- Sodium 23.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 0.5 g