Top Review by Charishma_Ramchandani
This brought back old memories...I used to make this a year back when I'd just begun to cook:) I remember how much I love this:) Thank you for bringing up this recipe.
Directions See How It's Made
- Cover a baking sheet with non-stick baking paper.
- Break up the chocolate and place in a small metal bowl.
- Place over a saucepan of hot water and heat until melted.
- Remove from the heat and stir.
- Do not remove the leaves from the strawberries.
- Dip into the chocolate, leaving part of the fruit uncovered.
- Place on the non-stick baking paper and leave until the chocolate is dry and set.