Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
- Cover a baking sheet with non-stick baking paper.
- Break up the chocolate and place in a small metal bowl.
- Place over a saucepan of hot water and heat until melted.
- Remove from the heat and stir.
- Do not remove the leaves from the strawberries.
- Dip into the chocolate, leaving part of the fruit uncovered.
- Place on the non-stick baking paper and leave until the chocolate is dry and set.
This brought back old memories...I used to make this a year back when I'd just begun to cook:) I remember how much I love this:) Thank you for bringing up this recipe.
This was so easy, and so delicious! I made some for Valentine's Day for my daughters, and even though they're skinny-minis, they inhaled them by the end of the day. Strawberry season is coming up, and this will be a recipe I keep when we buy a flat.
This recipe was easy and very tasty! I made 2 batches and 1 of the batches i sprinkled oreo crumbs on them! absolutley delicious. Alot of other people posted recipes for chocolste covered strawberries, but to go to the store and buy 10 different ingredients is obsurd. This was perfect!