Carmen B.'s Note:
These make a great gift to go with those gourmet coffees. Serve with hot chocolate also. You can use whatever candies you want except those gummy bears types. Cup small pieces of clear or patterned plastic wrap and tie with a thin piece of ribbon. Get creative with these spoons. Melt some white chocolate and dip top half into chocolate to get a two tone effect or just drizzle spoons with white chocolate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 24 plastic spoons (clear, white, colored YOUR CHOICE)
- chopped decorative candies (Andes chocolates or Smarties or peppermints or mints or M&M's, the choices are yours)
- 1In a microwave safe dish, melt chocolate for 1 to 2 minutes stirring until smooth.
- 2Dip spoons into chocolate tapping the handle against the side of the bowl to remove excess chocolate.
- 3Place on waxed paper and sprinkle with candies.
- 4Let stand until firm or you can chill in freezer until firm.
- 5These can be stored in the freezer. Just let stand at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Covered Spoons
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 33.5
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 0.2 g