Recipe by JHoward
This is a very simple Smores candy that I made up on my own. It's always a crowd pleaser, though some have called them evil (besause they were so good!).
- 1 (24 ounce) package chocolate bark
- 2 (12 ounce) bags semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 (14 ounce) box graham crackers
- wax paper
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the chocolate first, preferably on the stovetop in a double boiler. You can also melt it in the microwave in a microwave-safe bowl.
- While the chocolate is melting, make sandwiches with the Graham Crackers (broken along the preforations) and Marshmellow Cream. I prefer using the Cinnamon Graham crackers with the Cinnamon coating on the inside of the sandwiches.
- Once the chocolate has melted, drop a sandwich into the chocolate and roll it around with a pair of tongs. Once evenly covered, drop the sandwich onto the wax paper to cool.
- You may have to reheat the chocolate midway through to make it easier to work with.