This is a very simple Smores candy that I made up on my own. It's always a crowd pleaser, though some have called them evil (besause they were so good!).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the chocolate first, preferably on the stovetop in a double boiler. You can also melt it in the microwave in a microwave-safe bowl.
- 2While the chocolate is melting, make sandwiches with the Graham Crackers (broken along the preforations) and Marshmellow Cream. I prefer using the Cinnamon Graham crackers with the Cinnamon coating on the inside of the sandwiches.
- 3Once the chocolate has melted, drop a sandwich into the chocolate and roll it around with a pair of tongs. Once evenly covered, drop the sandwich onto the wax paper to cool.
- 4You may have to reheat the chocolate midway through to make it easier to work with.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Covered S'mores Candy
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.2
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 86.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: