1/14 Photos of Chocolate Covered Saltine Crackers
I had these sweet and salty saltines covered with chocolate and topped with nuts which I tweaked at a friend's house. Very addictive little treats.Use topping to suit the occasion.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange 40 saltine crackers on a non-stick foil in a jelly roll pan.
- 2Melt butter and brown sugar in pan and boil 3 minutes.
- 3Pour over crackers.
- 4Bake at 350°F for 5 minutes.
- 5Pour chocolate chips over and let stand 5 minutes to melt.
- 6Spread around with knife and then sprinkle nuts and toffee bits over top and or raisins.
- 7Garnish with colored sprinkles.
- 8Place in refrigerator until hard.
- 9Break into bite-size pieces.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Covered Saltine Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.6
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 175.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: