I had these sweet and salty saltines covered with chocolate and topped with nuts which I tweaked at a friend's house. Very addictive little treats.Use topping to suit the occasion.
- Arrange 40 saltine crackers on a non-stick foil in a jelly roll pan.
- Melt butter and brown sugar in pan and boil 3 minutes.
- Pour over crackers.
- Bake at 350°F for 5 minutes.
- Pour chocolate chips over and let stand 5 minutes to melt.
- Spread around with knife and then sprinkle nuts and toffee bits over top and or raisins.
- Garnish with colored sprinkles.
- Place in refrigerator until hard.
- Break into bite-size pieces.