Prep 0 mins
Cook 2 mins
These are good and very easy to make.
- Put milk chocolate chips and white chocolate in microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high 1 minute and stir.
- Microwave another 45 seconds and stir until smooth. (all microwaves vary so you may have to microwave yours a bit more).
- Add raisins and stir. You can also add more raisin or sometimes I add peanuts too.
- Drop on a cookie sheet covered with wax paper.
- Cool and serve.
WOW! So easy, so quick and sooo tasty! I dont think Ill ever buy chococlate covered raisins again. These are so much better as they have no preservatives or other nasty things added. :)
THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this superb treat with us, bmcnichol!
Made and reviewed on recommendation of Im Pat February 2011.
These are a wonderfully easy treat! I made half with raisins and half with Craisins. Both were delicious. Thanks so much for posting.
Followed exactly, tend to do that at least the first time I try a new recipe. These were delish! Quick and easy to make. I am going to freeze most of them, trying to cut down on sweets for the new year!!