1/5 Photos of Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Not much to say about these...you gotta love 'em!!! (I know I do a little too much)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening (or 1/8 block paraffin wax)
- 24 pretzels (3 inch)
- 1Melt chocolate and shortening or wax over a double boiler or in the microwave.
- 2Stir until smooth and combined.
- 3Remove from heat, leaving mixture over hot water if using a double boiler.
- 4If using microwave you may need to reheat if mixture gets too thick for dipping.
- 5Dip each pretzel in chocolate, allowing excess to drip off.
- 6Place on wax paper lined cookie sheets and chill until firm.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.3
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.6 mg
- Sodium 5.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: