Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Not much to say about these...you gotta love 'em!!! (I know I do a little too much)
- 6 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening (or 1/8 block paraffin wax)
- 24 pretzels (3 inch)
- Melt chocolate and shortening or wax over a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Stir until smooth and combined.
- Remove from heat, leaving mixture over hot water if using a double boiler.
- If using microwave you may need to reheat if mixture gets too thick for dipping.
- Dip each pretzel in chocolate, allowing excess to drip off.
- Place on wax paper lined cookie sheets and chill until firm.
So easy and so good!
These were delish! I used white chocolate for one batch and milk for another! Both were great, but I LOVED the white chocolate ones. These were so fun ot make, and I know I will be making these for my holiday plate this year! Thanks!
Thanks so much for sharing Karen- My dh loves these pretzels sooo much- so I decided to make a tin full to send overseas to him. I made a batch with dark chocolate chips, another with milk chocolate, and the last with white chocolate. I had to taste a few and they were AWESOME! Thanks so much for sharing, I am sure he will ask for lots more as soon as he gets them!