Not much to say about these...you gotta love 'em!!! (I know I do a little too much)
Make and share this Chocolate Covered Pretzels recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening (or 1/8 block paraffin wax)
- 24 pretzels (3 inch)
- Melt chocolate and shortening or wax over a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Stir until smooth and combined.
- Remove from heat, leaving mixture over hot water if using a double boiler.
- If using microwave you may need to reheat if mixture gets too thick for dipping.
- Dip each pretzel in chocolate, allowing excess to drip off.
- Place on wax paper lined cookie sheets and chill until firm.