Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
A friend gave me this recipe years ago. I make it every Christmas. It freezes very well. I found a similar one but this one had two additional ingredients.
- 24 ounces dark chocolate bark
- 24 ounces white chocolate bark
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 4 ounces German chocolate, green label
- 32 ounces dry roasted peanuts
- Cut chocolate into smaller pieces and add all ingredients including peanuts to crock pot. Turn on low and cook one hour with lid on. Do Not Stir. Turn off heat, remove lid, stir every 15 minutes for two hours. Drop with a melon baller onto wax or parchment paper. Let set until hardens. Store in covered container. Will freeze well in sealed bags. Makes over 100 pieces.
I've been making the recipe for years however, this was the first time in a crock pot. It is a lot easier this way. Will be using again!
Yum! Great for gifts and parties. Thanks for sharing, Chef #1194253!