Recipe by JeannieJet
Top Review by DNW7419
I have never tried to make chocolate covered anything before this recipe as I would always burn the chocolate while melting. This recipe was foolproof just the way it is written! I ended up with some really great peanut clusters to give to my friends at work and my family would have eaten them all up if I had not hidden the ones for my coworkers! Going to try with chocolate and peanut butter chips next time! Thanks for posting this super simple, great tasting treat!
- 0.5 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- 1 (10 ounce) bag peanut butter chips
- 1 (12 ounce) bagof fishers party peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In microwavable bowl heat chocolate chips and peanut butter chips. Do not burn.
- Heat on low. Stir until both are blended.
- Pour in peanuts and drop by teaspoons onto wax paper.
- I usually limit the drops to about 5 peanuts each to make them small bites.