Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 0.5 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- 1 (10 ounce) bag peanut butter chips
- 1 (12 ounce) bagof fishers party peanuts
- In microwavable bowl heat chocolate chips and peanut butter chips. Do not burn.
- Heat on low. Stir until both are blended.
- Pour in peanuts and drop by teaspoons onto wax paper.
- I usually limit the drops to about 5 peanuts each to make them small bites.
I have never tried to make chocolate covered anything before this recipe as I would always burn the chocolate while melting. This recipe was foolproof just the way it is written! I ended up with some really great peanut clusters to give to my friends at work and my family would have eaten them all up if I had not hidden the ones for my coworkers! Going to try with chocolate and peanut butter chips next time! Thanks for posting this super simple, great tasting treat!
I added a little paraffin wax ot the melted chocolate peanut butter mixture. This was good, very good. The wax seems to set them more and they do not melt as fast. Our candy/chocolate bars have paraffin in them also. Thanks for posting. Our whole family enjoyed them.