Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a Hoilday must in our house!!
Make and share this Chocolate Covered Peanuts recipe from Food.com.
- 2 jars salted peanuts
- 4 packages milk chocolate chips
- Melt chocolate over low heat until smooth.
- Pour in peanuts, and mix well.
- Spoon out by the tablespoon onto wax paper.
- Let candy cool about 45 min.
- until hardens.
- You can add or take away from this easy recipe as desired.
I used cashews and melted the chocolate chips in my 1.5 qt mini Crockpot! Talk about quick and easy! This tasted AWESOME, and I'll be making it again! Thank you for posting the recipe!
Thank you-I tried my own version of clusters before I read this-not realizing the nut to chocolate ratio and ended up with 2 bags chips to 2 cans peanuts and realized I didn't quite have the amount of chocolate I wanted-Thanks for the 2-1 ratio....
Hi, Wish that this recipe had sizes of salted nut jars and packages of chocolate chips. 8, 12 or 16 oz. jars? 6, 12 or 24 oz. packages of chocolate chips?