Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love anything chocolate and peanuts just make it so much better, so here is a wonderful easy recipe for all you chocolate lovers. I use it around the holidays when I don't have time to bake.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (6 ounce) bag butterscotch chips
- 1 lb Spanish peanut
- 1 sheet wax paper
- Melt the chocolate chips and butterscotch chips together in a heavy pan, or a double boiler.
- Once melted add in peanuts.
- Use a spoon to make clusters on a piece of wax paper.
- Let set for 4-6 hours.
I've been making these peanut clusters for years. They are incredibly easy to make and so very delicious. They make great gifts at Christmas time.