Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
taste like Rocky Road fudge I think
- 2 (12 ounce) packages semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 16 ounces miniature marshmallows
- 2 1⁄2 cups chocolate-covered peanuts
- powdered sugar
- melt chocolate chips and peanut butter in a double boiler, stir till smooth.
- remove from heat and stir in marshmallows.and chocolate covered peanuts -- mix well.
- marshmallows will not all dissolve.and that is what you want.
- drop by tblsful onto waxed paper lined sheets.
- refrigerate till firm.
- sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving if desired -- .