Recipe by manushag
I've been experimenting with this one for a while and this is the final result...everyone loves them!
Top Review by shadowgirl...
Very Good and it works. I also have tried for years to do a peanut butter chocolate pretzel.
The reason for 4 stars is the timing. I found that using Reeses peanut butter chips is so much easier and you can cover the whole pretzel. I'll be making yours for Halloween. Thanks.
- 1 lb pretzel
- 1 lb dark chocolate (dipping style)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 ounces butter, room temp
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix butter, peanut butter and confectioners sugar well. Should make a stiff paste. You can add more sugar if needed.
- Press 1 tsp into bottom triangle of pretzel.
- Dip into melted chocolate. I leave top of pretzel uncovered.
- Place on waxed paper to dry.
- Decorate with colored sprinkles, if desired, before chocolate hardens.