Prep 6 mins
Cook 31 mins
I love these!! I prefer to cover them in milk chocolate instead of dark! Although I will eat both.
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- wax paper
- Mix peanutbutter and confectioners sugar together. Take a chunk of the mixture, about the size of a tablespoon and roll it into a ball. Then melt the chocolate either in microwave or on stove. Make sure you do not burn chocolate. Next hold balls at finger tips and dip in chocolate, cover the whole ball. Then set on wax paper and chill in refrigerator for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Time includes chilling time.