Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great for chocolate and peanut butter lovers. Great for gifts and dinner parties.
Make and share this Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in a heavy 2 quart saucepan over low heat, Add peanut butter, stir until well blended.
- Remove from heat.
- Combine sugar and rice krispies in a large bowl.
- Pour hot peanut butter mixture over all.
- Mix thoroughly using hands.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Place on wax paper lined cookie sheets.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Combine chocolate chips, Hershey Bar, and paraffin in top of double boiler.
- Place over hot water until melted.
- Dip chilled peanut butter balls in chocolate mixture to coat.
- Place on wax paper lined sheets to set chocolate.
- When dry, store in refrigerator.
These tasted wonderful! They are very easy to make! Thanks
I just made these and couldn't stop eating them. I had to make another batch so I could bring them to work for our Christmas party. These are so easy to make and so Heavenly delicious. This one gets a Triple Yummmmy from me. Yummmmy! Yummmmy! Yummmmmy! Thank you for posting. Melody