Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great for chocolate and peanut butter lovers. Great for gifts and dinner parties.
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄4 cups smooth peanut butter or 1 1⁄4 cups chunky peanut butter
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 3 1⁄2 cups Rice Krispies
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 large Hershey Bar, chopped
- 2 1⁄2 inches paraffin wax, shaved
- Melt butter in a heavy 2 quart saucepan over low heat, Add peanut butter, stir until well blended.
- Remove from heat.
- Combine sugar and rice krispies in a large bowl.
- Pour hot peanut butter mixture over all.
- Mix thoroughly using hands.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Place on wax paper lined cookie sheets.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Combine chocolate chips, Hershey Bar, and paraffin in top of double boiler.
- Place over hot water until melted.
- Dip chilled peanut butter balls in chocolate mixture to coat.
- Place on wax paper lined sheets to set chocolate.
- When dry, store in refrigerator.
These tasted wonderful! They are very easy to make! Thanks
I just made these and couldn't stop eating them. I had to make another batch so I could bring them to work for our Christmas party. These are so easy to make and so Heavenly delicious. This one gets a Triple Yummmmy from me. Yummmmy! Yummmmy! Yummmmmy! Thank you for posting. Melody