Great for chocolate and peanut butter lovers. Great for gifts and dinner parties.
My Private Note
Balls d ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a heavy 2 quart saucepan over low heat, Add peanut butter, stir until well blended.
- 2Remove from heat.
- 3Combine sugar and rice krispies in a large bowl.
- 4Pour hot peanut butter mixture over all.
- 5Mix thoroughly using hands.
- 6Shape into 1 inch balls.
- 7Place on wax paper lined cookie sheets.
- 8Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- 9Combine chocolate chips, Hershey Bar, and paraffin in top of double boiler.
- 10Place over hot water until melted.
- 11Dip chilled peanut butter balls in chocolate mixture to coat.
- 12Place on wax paper lined sheets to set chocolate.
- 13When dry, store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls
Serving Size: 1 (1293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.7
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 21.1 mg
- Sodium 158.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 25.8 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: