Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the 1972 Decatur Junior League cookbook, "Cotton Country." Book says they will keep for ages in an airtight tin. Planning on making these for Christmas.
- 75 marshmallows
- 3 (6 ounce) packages chocolate chips
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 cup nuts, finely chopped
- Melt chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and marshmallow cream in a heavy pan.
- Using two forks, roll marshmallows in chocolate, then roll in chopped nuts.
- Place on wax paper and cool overnight.