Recipe by the daily dose of baking
A delicious recipe from CCK. Nobody with ever know it's healthy, vegan, and contains tofu!
- 12 1⁄3 ounces silken tofu or 12 1⁄3 ounces firm tofu
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk, of choice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon pure peppermint extract (start with 1/8 and add more if desired)
- 8 -10 ounces chocolate chips (a bit over 1 1/3 c (or more)
- 2 -3 tablespoons Agave or 2 -3 tablespoons other artificial sweetener
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the chocolate (either on the stove or in the microwave).
- Throw everything into a food processor and blend until super-smooth.
- Pour into a prepared pie crust, or serve in bowls.
- Fridge until chilled. This gets firmer and firmer, the longer it sits. (It’s firmer if you use firm tofu and more like mousse pie if you use silken.).