the daily dose of baking's Note:
A delicious recipe from CCK. Nobody with ever know it's healthy, vegan, and contains tofu!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 1/3 ounces silken tofu or 12 1/3 ounces firm tofu
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk, of choice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon pure peppermint extract (start with 1/8 and add more if desired)
- 8 -10 ounces chocolate chips (a bit over 1 1/3 c (or more)
- 2 -3 tablespoons Agave or 2 -3 tablespoons other artificial sweetener
- 1Melt the chocolate (either on the stove or in the microwave).
- 2Throw everything into a food processor and blend until super-smooth.
- 3Pour into a prepared pie crust, or serve in bowls.
- 4Fridge until chilled. This gets firmer and firmer, the longer it sits. (It’s firmer if you use firm tofu and more like mousse pie if you use silken.).
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Covered Katie's Mint Chocolate Fudge Pie
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.7
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 43.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: