Recipe by mandabears
I made these easy, delicious candies for the Holidays for gifts and they were very very"yummy" and a big hit with our friends.
- 16 ounces sunkist fruit gem candies
- 12 ounces semi sweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped (cooking bar)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 piece paraffin wax (2 /12 x 3 inch piece)
Directions See How It's Made
- In the top of a double boiler mix semi sweet chocolate pieces, semi sweet morsels and butter and parafin.
- Place top over boiling water.
- Stir chocolate mixture until melted.
- Remove pan from heat, but keep over the hot water.
- Using a wooden toothpick, dip the Fruit Gems into the chocolate.
- Place candy on waxed paper lined cookie
- Let stand until chocolate is set.