Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great midnight snack.
- 1 bunch seedless grapes (1 pound)
- 4 ounces milk chocolate pieces
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate pieces
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- Wash grapes. Drain thoroughly on paper towels for several hours. Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper; set aside.
- In a small saucepan combine milk chocolate, semisweet chocolate, and shortening.
- Heat and stir over low heat until chocolate is melted.
- Holding grape bunch by stem, dip grapes partially into melted.
- If necessary, spoon chocolate over grapes to coat. Let excess chocolate drip off.
- Place grapes, stem side up, on prepared cookie sheet.
- Chill until chocolate is firm, about 30 minutes or up to 6 hours.