Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I stumbled upon this creation after several failed attempts to curb my chocolate cravings while on weight watchers....This has become a favorite for me as well as for many of my guests...those dieting and those who aren't!
- 1892.72 ml berries (I prefer blackberries or strawberries)
- 39.68 g fat free sugar-free instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 314.66 ml water, very cold
- 118.32 ml sugar-free fat-free frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip Free)
- 4.92 ml cocoa powder
- Mix cold water and vanilla.
- Add all at once to pudding mix, stirring vigorously (this is important to avoid lumps!).
- Place berries of choice in serving dish (approx 1cup/serving), top with a few spoonfuls of chocolate mixture and a dollop of cool whip.
- Sprinkle with cocoa if desired.
I made this recipe exactly as written with no deviations. This is just wonderful I really liked it very much! Thank you for the recipe. Very satifying for those who have a sweet tooth.