I stumbled upon this creation after several failed attempts to curb my chocolate cravings while on weight watchers....This has become a favorite for me as well as for many of my guests...those dieting and those who aren't!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 cups berries (I prefer blackberries or strawberries)
- 1 1/2 ounces fat free sugar-free instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups water, very cold
- 8 tablespoons sugar-free fat-free frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip Free)
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1Mix cold water and vanilla.
- 2Add all at once to pudding mix, stirring vigorously (this is important to avoid lumps!).
- 3Place berries of choice in serving dish (approx 1cup/serving), top with a few spoonfuls of chocolate mixture and a dollop of cool whip.
- 4Sprinkle with cocoa if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Covered Fruit Parfait - Ww 1pt
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free fat-free frozen whipped topping